Governance of the Register
The Register is governed by a lay Register Advisory Board, which is chaired by Professor Ed Sallis OBE. Board members are appointed from public advertisements.
Register Advisory Board
- Lay Chair: Professor Ed Sallis
- Lay Members: Dr Wilfred Foxe, Stephen Thacker, Velia Soames.
In addition, the Register Advisory Board is also attended by the Chief Executive, the Deputy Chief Executive - External Affairs, the Registrar and other members of the BACP Register team.
BACP Staff Team
The Register is supported by a team of specialist staff:
- Registrar: Christina Docchar
- Assistant Registrar Entry & Maintenance: Rebecca Grace
- Assistant Registrar Conduct: John O'Dowd
Summaries of the Register Advisory Board meetings: